Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First post and Introduction

Hello all, My name is Russ Allstot and this will be my blog that I will use for cse694.  I hope to use this blog along with other people's blogs to learn about and explore the use of blogs in education. 
A little back ground of who I am,  I grew up in the small town of Ephrata, Washington, which is just about in the center of the state.  I moved from there to Salem, Oregon after I graduated high school. About a year and a half  after I moved to Salem I got married and began working as a certified welder for a company that specializes in stainless steel equipment.  While I continued to work as a welder I also worked on finishing my undergraduate degree; which I did last spring.  I am now working on my master's degree with the goal of becoming a social studies teacher in either the middle or high school level.     

2 comments:

  1. This is most definitely going to be a learning experience and I too am excited to give and take with the rest of the class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting placement for your blog list. Deliberation or by default?

    ReplyDelete