Monday, January 17, 2011

Frustration of technology

Technology is supposed to make things easier, faster and more convenient. While it achieves this a lot of the time it also seems to cause me more headaches than anything else in my life at times. My current frustration with technology comes from the fact that I am not sure all the comments I have posted to other people’s Blogs in this class have actually gone through as for some reason I can no longer see them. If you have received a comment from me on one of your blog post and you can see it could you please let me know. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I swear I got an e-mail saying that you commented on one of my blog posts but I do not see that comment! I have no idea what happened or how that happened.....That has happened to me only once thus far. I have no idea what could be causing that! I understand where you are coming from though.....technology is supposed to make things easier and more convenient...most of the time it does but when something isn't working, it changes everyone's whole perspective on it! Maybe we take it for granted? Too dependent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am puzzled. I have spent some time searching through comments of your classmates, and also found none. Submit a comment to my most recent blog posting and I will see if it appears and if there is some evidence of what might be happening.

    ReplyDelete